It's midterms right now, I have 4 major papers due in the next 3-4 weeks, I will be missing a week of class for a National conference in Salt Lake next week. Sometimes, I ask myself these same questions.
Hahaha, I am behind on reading your blog...just catching up. That is an awesome comic. I wish I could have seen you when you were out here! Have a great holiday!
April! Those few days I was in town were absolutely crazy. I wanted to do a lot of things, but the conference ended up being all-consuming. Next time for sure! I hope all is going well with you guys. Have a great week!
Hahaha, I am behind on reading your blog...just catching up. That is an awesome comic. I wish I could have seen you when you were out here! Have a great holiday!
ReplyDeleteApril! Those few days I was in town were absolutely crazy. I wanted to do a lot of things, but the conference ended up being all-consuming. Next time for sure! I hope all is going well with you guys. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete