I went on a walk through our neighborhood and there were HUGE mushrooms growing on peoples lawns. I know these are probably considered to be pesky weeds or something. But I've never seen anything like it.
This picture is of a forest that is on campus. I walk through it every day on my way to the HPER building. This was at the beginning of the changing leaves season. I wish I would have gotten a picture when they were SUPER bright yellow. Once all the leaves fell, the path looked like a yellow brick road. Now there are no leaves on the trees and everything looks dead. I will take pictures again next spring. The flowers here are AMAZING!!! So...2 good things about Bloomington so far: leaves in the fall, flowers in the spring.
It is so beautiful there, I bet you just love it! It would be awesome to come visit you guys out there sometime
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE IT if someone came and visited us. Especially you guys. You are always welcome. We have an extra bedroom. Don't come in the winter though. It's not very pleasant. :-(
ReplyDelete