Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Fun 2010

Jeff and I didn't dress up for Halloween last year, so this year we put in more effort. I think we had more fun with the pumpkins than the costumes. And our pumpkins were the hit of the night at our Ward Trunk-or-Treat activity. One little boy dressed up as a Musketeer was very concerned for our pumpkin, and was probably really confused as to how pumpkins could throw up.

Team Townsend: Utah Wheelin Jazz Players



Too much Halloween candy





My favorite part of Jeff's pumpkin is sad little green guy. He was actually the last tomato that grew on our Topsy Turvy hanging tomato garden. It just started growing out of the blue a few weeks ago. But the frost came to Bloomington this week and he was frozen solid this morning. So he went on to a better place and became a great part of Halloween.

Notice the Butterfinger wrapper stuck to the back of his throat. That was unplanned but so perfect!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are sooo cute! Love the pumpkin throwing up, very creative. And, on your last post... I vote you go for #8!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pumpkins and the costumes. I'll bet lots of "trick or treat"-ers which they could borrow your chairs so they could rake in the goodies faster.

    ReplyDelete