Jeff and I got back to Utah late monday night. After 5 months and a long day of traveling, we were super excited to see each other. It's been great to be back. We have lots of little things to do for the wedding before we start work in June. Today we went to register for the wedding. I was excited to do this. But after 5 hours, the excitement was gone and we were both really tired....and hungry. Who knew walking around with that scanner gun would take so much out of you? I don't think I ever want to do that again.
We are registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target.
Hey Jeff and Jasmine this is Jeff's cousin Angie. Welcome to blogging it really does help keep family and friends in touch. So fun to read your history and how you ended up with each other. It's amazing how you cross paths with people and when you meet the one it's all about timing. So excited for you. Enjoy the wedding planning, it's alot of fun but draining too. Enjoy the journey!
ReplyDelete