In the 9 or so months that we've been dating, we didn't really accumulate many pictures of us. I guess that would be due to the fact that 4 of those months were my last semester at BYU, when I was finishing my thesis. And the rest of the time we have been off on our own adventures in Indiana and Spain. So here are the best of the best.....the few, the proud...whatever you want to call them. I'm sure we will acquire many more pictures in the coming months. Engagements are first on the list. I will post as we get them.

Our first adventure was to the horse races in Wyoming, before we were really dating....but there are no pictures of that. So here is our second adventure together....Lake Powell. My roommate had a super high-tech camera that could take pictures under water. Cool, huh? Thanks Jenn!!

One of the many BYU football games that we went to during the 08 season. Thanks for always sharing your free ticket with me Jeff!! I think this was the UCLA game, where the score was like 59-0. Yeah....GO COUGS!!!!
This is Thanksgiving Day at Jeff's house. We didn't end up taking any pictures at his family's house....only once we got home. Boring.

This is the day after Thanksgiving, at my aunt and uncles house in Mapleton, Utah.

This is just before heading off to the airport for Jeff to go to California for a basketball game with the Wheelin Jazz.

This is at my department Christmas party at the Hinckley Alumni Building on campus. Jeff just had to go and ruin a potentially great picture.....I mean...make it better!

Ahhh.....good times. :-)
It is fun to see the photos. Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteThese are all really cute pictures. Hooray for being reunited!
ReplyDelete