At last....It's been a busy few weeks since we've moved to Bloomington. I just now downloaded the pictures from our honeymoon. Still no pics from Matt (our photographer). But soon...hopefully. We'll start with these because I have to run off to class right now.
We photo documented lots of things about our honeymoon. Like sitting in the airport in Salt Lake....just about to board the plane. I think the airport people knew exactly what was going on.
Outside the airport in Cabo San Lucas. We were told not to talk to ANYONE after we got our luggage. Apparently vendors are allowed inside the airport to....let's call it accost....the touists and unload a barrage of "Need a limo?" or "Need a taxi" or "Need activities?" You name it, someone was asking if we needed it and that they could get us the best deal on it. All I said was No Thank You. Jeff said I was being too nice.
Arriving at the Los Cabos Golf Resort. So nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment